Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 21.15, at the THEATRE SOMS, the GALA has been held with the 10 finalists. The winners were announced toghether with a special award given by the audience in the hall.
The event has been organized by the Choir "Antonio Vivaldi" with the patronage of the Municipality of Sannazzaro de' Burgondi and in collaboration with "Fondazione Onlus Pensionato Sannazzarese" .
The key players of the Gala toghether
ALL THE FINALISTS IN ACTION:
- Silvia Cafiero - Soprano - Italy - Come Scoglio - Così fan tutte - W.A. Mozart
- Eva Corbetta - Soprano - Italy - Vissi d'arte - Tosca - G. Puccini
- Takayuki Ito - Basso - Japan - Il lacerato spiritio - Simon Boccanegra - G. Verdi
- Eunyoung Jang - Soprano - South Korea - Piangete voi - Anna Bolena - G. Donizetti
- Maria Jang - Soprano - South Korea - La fille du régiment - G. Donizetti
- Mansooo Kim - Baritono - South Korea - Avant de quitter - Faust - Gounod
- Hong Seok Kye - Basso - South Korea - Come dal ciel precipita - Macbeth - G. Verdi
- Hwa Young Lee - Soprano - South Korea - Regnava nel silenzio - Lucia di Lammermoor - G. Donizetti
- Chikako Nagase - Soprano - Japan - Un bel di vedremo - Madama Butterfly - G. Puccini
- Alessandra A. Notarnicola - Mezzosoprano - Italy - Stride la vampa - Il Trovatore - G. Verdi
- Sunwook Park - Tenore - South Korea - Una furtiva lagrima - L'elisir d'amore G. Donizetti
The judging Committee:
- President of the Committee : Gian Marco Moncalieri, Artistic Director of the Choral "Antonio Vivaldi" and the "Cherubino Opera Live" in Rome.
- Matteo Carminati , "Pianist and Artistic Director of Ad Alta Voce in Paris".
- Rachel O'Brien, Mezzo-soprano, Artistic Director of "Equivoci Musicali"
- Marcello Pennuto , Conductor of the "European Philharmonic Orchestra"
- Silvia Zanardi, Soprano, Head of the Artistic Agency "Opera Image " .
From 28 to 31 May 2014, has been held in Sannazzaro the 6th edition of the International Competition for Opera singers "Giannino Zecca." As usual artists from around the world (United States, France, Italy, Belgium, China, Japan, Georgia, Germany, Brazil ....) participatd in the hearings on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.